This Week in Cleantech is a new, weekly podcast covering the most impactful stories in cleantech and climate in 15 minutes or less.
This week’s episode features Associated Press green energy reporter Jennifer McDermott who breaks down a monumental achievement for enhanced geothermal energy.
This Week in Cleantech — Dec. 1, 2023
This week’s “Cleantecher of the Week” is Lisa Jacobson, head of Business Council for Sustainable Energy. Send your nominations for "Cleantecher of the Week" to email@example.com.
1. The Biden Energy Slush Fund — Wall Street Journal
2. How Solar Sales Bros Threaten the Green Energy Transition — TIME
3. BP pays £254mn to take full control of solar joint venture Lightsource — Financial Times
4. The Salton Sea has even more lithium than previously thought, new report finds — LA Times
5. New Google geothermal electricity project could be a milestone for clean energy — Associated Press
Watch the full episode on YouTube
Help make This Week in Cleantech the best it can be. Send feedback and story recommendations to ThisWeekInCleantech@tigercomm.us. And don’t forget to leave a rating and review wherever you get your podcasts.
Register for the GridTECH Connect Forum - Southeast event taking place in Orlando on Feb. 26 using promo code "PODCAST" to receive 10%. Take advantage of this unique opportunity for developers, utilities, and regulators to collaborate on the critical issue of interconnection. All GridTECH Connect attendees also receive complimentary access to DISTRIBUTECH International.