This Week in Cleantech is a new, weekly podcast covering the most impactful stories in cleantech and climate in 15 minutes or less.
This week’s episode features Washington Post climate reporter Shannon Osaka, who reports why car dealer skepticism could be one of the biggest threats to electric vehicle adoption.
This week's "Cleantecher of the Week" is Sarah Chatterjee, Director of Electrification Strategies and Programs at Electric Power Engineers. Send your nominations for "Cleantecher of the Week" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week in Cleantech — Nov. 17, 2023
1. Is advanced nuclear in trouble? What’s next after NuScale cancellation — E&E News
2. Alarmed' By Climate Change, U.S. And China Forge New Partnership To Tackle Fossil Fuels — HuffPost
3. Plug Power Shares Tank Most in a Decade on Hydrogen Crunch — Bloomberg
4. China’s Spending on Green Energy Is Causing a Global Glut — Wall Street Journal
5. Electric vehicles are hitting a road block: Car dealers — Washington Post
Watch the full episode on YouTube
Help make This Week in Cleantech the best it can be. Send feedback and story recommendations to ThisWeekInCleantech@tigercomm.us. And don’t forget to leave a rating and review wherever you get your podcasts.
Register for the GridTECH Connect Forum - Southeast event taking place in Orlando on Feb. 26 using promo code "PODCAST" to receive 10%. Take advantage of this unique opportunity for developers, utilities, and regulators to collaborate on the critical issue of interconnection. All GridTECH Connect attendees also receive complimentary access to DISTRIBUTECH International.