This Week in Cleantech is a new, weekly podcast covering the most impactful stories in cleantech and climate in 15 minutes or less.
This Week in Cleantech — Oct. 13, 2023
1. Vermont Utility Plans to End Outages by Giving Customers Batteries — The New York Times
2. Saudi oil giant Aramco announces pilot project to suck CO2 out of the air, but some scientists are skeptical — CNBC
3. Siemens Energy considers factory, office closures at wind division — Reuters
4. What does the transition to EVs mean for workers? — The Hill
5. Three New California Climate Programs to Watch — Heatmap News
Watch the full video on YouTube
Help make This Week in Cleantech the best it can be. Send feedback and story recommendations to ThisWeekInCleantech@tigercomm.us. And don't forget to leave a rating and review wherever you get your podcasts.
This Week in Cleantech is hosted by Renewable Energy World senior content director John Engel and Tigercomm president Mike Casey. The show is produced by Brian Mendes with research support from Alex Petersen and Clare Quirin.
Register for the GridTECH Connect Forum - Southeast event taking place in Orlando on Feb. 26 using promo code "PODCAST" to receive 10%. Take advantage of this unique opportunity for developers, utilities, and regulators to collaborate on the critical issue of interconnection. All GridTECH Connect attendees also receive complimentary access to DISTRIBUTECH International.