This Week in Cleantech is a new, weekly podcast covering the most impactful stories in cleantech and climate in 15 minutes or less. Produced by Renewable Energy World and Tigercomm, This Week in Cleantech will air every Friday in the Factor This! podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts.
This week’s episode features The Hill energy and environment reporter Rachel Frazin for a breakdown of the Inflation Reduction Act's impact after one year.
This Week in Cleantech – August 11, 2023
1. Big Oil’s Talent Crisis: High Salaries Are No Longer Enough – Wall Street Journal
2. The U.S. Government Will Pay to Remove Carbon From Atmosphere – Heatmap News
3. The future of East Coast wind power could ride on this Jersey beach town – Washington Post
4. A Republican 2024 Climate Strategy: More Drilling, Less Clean Energy – New York Times
5. Year after Biden’s climate bill sees spike in renewable energy investment, industry says – The Hill
Watch a video version of the show on YouTube.
Help make This Week in Cleantech the best it can be. Send feedback and story recommendations to ThisWeekInCleantech@tigercomm.us. And don't forget to leave a rating and review wherever you get your podcasts.
Join us every Friday for new episodes of This Week in Cleantech in the Factor This! podcast feed, and tune into new episodes of Factor This! every Monday.
This Week in Cleantech is hosted by Renewable Energy World senior content director John Engel and Tigercomm president Mike Casey. The show is produced by Brian Mendes with research support from Alex Petersen and Clare Quirin.
Register for the GridTECH Connect Forum - Southeast event taking place in Orlando on Feb. 26 using promo code "PODCAST" to receive 10%. Take advantage of this unique opportunity for developers, utilities, and regulators to collaborate on the critical issue of interconnection. All GridTECH Connect attendees also receive complimentary access to DISTRIBUTECH International.